Below are a series of facts about me. All are film related.
1) The Little Rascals was the first film I saw in theaters.
2) I cried at the end of Beauty and the Beast because I didn’t want the beast to turn back into a man.
3) The Maltese Falcon was my first film noir.
4) I still have my TV recording of The Sound of Music.
5) I was shacking after watching The Birds for the first time. I didn’t realize how much it had affected me until the very end.
6) I chucked my remote across during To Kill A Mockingbird.
7) Psycho was the film that introduced me to Hitchcock. It was also the film that sparked my interest in more aspects of film making.
8) I always go back and forth between Strangers on a Train and Shadow of a Doubt as my favorite Hitchcock film.
9) I saw Some Like It Hot several times in small parts before watching the whole movie. When I finally got to see the whole thing I feel instantly in love with the actors and the director.
10) The Secret Garden 1990’s film version is my favorite film from my childhood. I also prefer this version to others.
11) I was an avid watcher of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen films. (I was a 90’s kid after all.)
12) I dressed up in a former Halloween costume as Dorthy to see The Wizard of Oz in theaters.
13) When I went to see The Wizard of Oz I carried my stuffed dog from Anastasia with me in place of toto.
14) I have yet to sit through The Exorcist.
15) The phone rang after my first viewing of scream and I freaked out. I told the story via YouTube check it out. First time I watched Scream.
16) I once scared my mom while she was in the shower pretending to be Norman Bates dressed up as his mother. It was priceless.
17) My go to holiday movie is Miracle on 34th street.
18) The first time I saw Opera I am quoted as saying “I forgot I had a phobia of this.”
19)After watching A Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time. My mom decided to get me back for all the times that I scared her. She ran into my room yelling and I freaked out running after her as she went away.
20) A marathon of film trailers calms me down when I feel agitated.
21) My favorite film soundtrack is Braveheart.
22) I screamed during Jaws when the head popped out from the boat.
23) Splendor in the Grass is a guilty pleasure movie.
24) I love watching Hallmark Holiday movies with my mother.
25) I have been to Doune Castle as seen in Monty Python and the Holy Grail